Nine organisations in the Epping Forest constituency have received funding totalling more than £182,000 from the Government's Coronavirus Community Support Fund.
Across the country some 13,000 charities have benefited.
Locally, those receiving funding include The Scout Association, based at Gilwell Park, and Voluntary Action Epping Forest.
Epping Forest MP Dame Eleanor Laing said: "I am delighted that the Government's Coronavirus Community Support Fund has been able to help a wide range of local organisations whose funding has been badly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
"These organisations support a wide range of communities and individuals across the Epping Forest constituency and many local people benefit from their work."
The full list of organisations in Epping Forest that have received funding is:
* The Scout Association (£98,304)
* Voluntary Action Epping Forest (£28,920)
* Rotary Club of Loughton Trust Fund (£10,000)
* Support the Homeless (£10,000)
* Nzema Association of United Kingdom (£10,000)
* Restore Community (£10,000)
* Devuli Helpers Trust UK (£7,500)
* Chigwell and Hainault Jewish Youth Club (£5,000)
* Buckhurst Hill Money Advice Service (£2,750).